Lawrence Technological University’s Bachelor of Science in Industrial Design has a central theme of design integration that weaves together creative art, engineering, leadership, entrepreneurship, and sustainability to produce a cohesive product. The structure of this program is unique, as it is designed to collaborate with industry professionals on the design and development of product concepts during all four years of the core curriculum.
Why Industrial Design at at Lawrence Tech?
- Interdisciplinary opportunities within the Colleges of Architecture and Design, Engineering, and Management
- You’ll employ your problem solving and design skills in company-sponsored projects in all four years.
- The program offers a strong balance of theory and practice, providing you with a better understanding of how products are creatively designed to solve issues of usability and ergonomics.
- In addition to exceptional exposure in studios, seminars, and lecture classes, you’ll benefit from dedicated studio space and access to digital, wood, and metal fabrication labs
- Fashion design
- Jewelry design
- Entertainment art
- Graphic design
- 3D modeling
- Automotive/interior design
- Exhibition design
- Furniture design
Your 128-credit-hour program consists of:
Industrial design core
(with emphasis on leadership
|Math and science||16|
- Web design agency provides custom tailored web solutions.